I have had more than one person come to me and say something along the lines of, “I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS HORSE IT’S KILLING ME!” Whoops – sorry folks.
On the blog, my lack of information is purposeful. I haven’t made a decision on horse yet and won’t for a while, so I have to make sure I don’t make him identifiable. It’d be a really shitty move to ruin someone’s future sale if I send him back. That being said, I’m dying to talk about him and I know folks want to learn more. Here are 10 facts about Mystery Horse to tide you over!
1. I have him on a 30 day trial, hence the long decision period.
2. I call him Baby Brontosaurus
3. He’s getting vetted this week (cross your fingers)
4. He thinks trot poles are some kind of strange science, and is pretty sure the goal is to go over as many as possible in one step.
5. I am pretty struggle bus when it comes to riding him. He’s the anti-Simon.
6. There’s not a mean bone in his body (so far at least).
7. He’s got a lovely face. I could possibly stare at it all day.
8. Unlike Simon, he’s not afraid of mud or getting dirty.
9. He’s pretty sure everything belongs in his mouth.
10. I smile every time I sit on him.