Originally I pictured this post being full of items deep from the trenches of the internet, but then some awesome bloggers were WAY more creative than I was to begin with and did a stellar job with all of their own photographs.
Braymere Custom Saddlery took this idea to my favorite 1:9 scale world, and I cooed over the photos like a small child. Then Carly from Poor Woman Showing won at life with the amazing Bobby, and Sprinkler Bandit did a stand up job as well. With Howling Owl Farm found some cool entries and with Maggie Memoirs rounding out with more original photographs, I decided to take a trip down memory lane for this.
Since I’m not as funny as Carley and SB and I don’t have model horses anymore, I present to you my somewhat boring hodge podge of photos from years past! Today it’s either scavenger hunt photos or “how I keep yelling at the car repair place”, but since this isn’t Yelp I’ll just stick to horse photos.
1. The most magical Friesian of all the Friesians
2. A 10+ Jumper
3. A horse we can all call Shenanigans! on
4. The (best) worst clip job you’ve ever seen
5. The cutest miniature horse on the planet
6. Bitchiest. Mare. Ever.
7. Funniest horse meme/cartoon
8. The most matchy McMatcherson outfit
9. A most saintly creature
10. The Black Stallion Returns… 2015 style