I was recently nominated by several awesome people for a Liebster Blog Award, thanks everyone who listed me! I used Little Bay Horse’s questions because she was the first one I saw 🙂
HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each blogger’s page and let them know you have nominated them.
Eleven Random Facts About Me
- I was a competitive figure skater as a kid, and then coached all through school
- I have a minor in Creative Writing
- My favorite movie is Lost in Translation
- I had a small equine photography business in North Carolina for several years
- My favorite book is Jane Eyre
- I’ve seen every Monty Python show, episode, movie or special ever made
- When I couldn’t ride, I trained my dog in agility and showed him instead!
- I don’t like beer
- My undergrad is in English Education but I quit teaching after college
- The only bucket list longer than my horse bucket list is my travel bucket list
- I’m obsessed with miniature donkeys
Eleven questions for me
1. What’s the last book you read cover-to-cover?
Dead Until Dark, a Sookie Stackhouse novel (True Blood) which was really, really bad!
2. Have you ever broken a bone, and if so how?
I’ve only broken my pinkie and that was playing kickball in the 1st grade. It grew back totally crooked.
3. If you could chose any super-power, what would it be?
The ability to stop time.
4. What would you change about the horse world that doesn’t have to do with animal abuse or money?
Texas wouldn’t have their biggest shows in the middle of the summer… Seriously wtf?!? Also, less cliques and entitlement to go along with riding.
5. What are those ‘Baby on Board’ signs for cars really for? Nobody have ever been able to give me a satisfying answer.
Making me fill up with rage…. Same thing with the “family” stickers.
6. What are your 3 favourite words?
Whatevs. K. Yay.
7. What’s the most ‘out there’ thing you believe in?
No such thing as hell but definitely a heaven. And aliens and doctor who, duh.
8. Describe the last time you laughed out loud.
My co-worker got a dollar bill that said BONER instead of just ONE. I’m mature, I promise.
9. Mares, geldings or stallions?
10. Who would you most like to go on a trail ride with?
11. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve bought for riding or horses?
A Jimmy Buffet inspired tropical sleezy. Sorry Elvis.
Eleven Questions From Me
- Favorite Bill Murray movie?
- Name a hobby besides horses that you wish you were really good at.
- Dogs or Cats?
- Vampires in pop culture: for or against?
- If you could switch careers tomorrow what would you do instead?
- What’s a show name for a horse that you’ve always liked?
- Favorite ribbon color (other than blue!)
- One piece of horse tack you are dying to own.
- Morning person or night owl?
- Favorite color of horse.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
Eleven Blogs Nominated for the Award
- In no particular order 🙂
- 2 Left Socks
- Riding Rainbow
- Change of Pace
- News from Aspen Meadows
- Natural Noshing Meets Dressage
- Alchemy Eventing
- A Dream Come True
- R Little Bit of Cash
- Princess Diva Diaries
- The Roany Pony
- Wyvern Oaks